Monday, June 11, 2012

Let Me Introduce You....

Getting a family of ten together for a group photo is nearly impossible. With work schedules, school and church activities and some living across the country in college, we had a very small window of opportunity to get together for a picture.

I love my family and I am so proud of all my children. So I'm going to take a little moment here to show them off.

Bear with me...........










Matthew (my eldest) and his wife, Ally
(They're expecting a baby in December)









Ryan (my second) and his wife, Sharaya; their daughter, Allison is 2 1/2 years old.










These are my three youngest children.
Mackenzie is almost 15.
Mitchell is 20 and goes to Lee University in Tennessee.
Rebecca, my only girl, is almost 17.























And then there is the challenge of getting all five of them in one picture. They are a fun bunch!



























My husband, Mark and I have been married
29 years as of last Monday.
Our life has certainly been an adventure!
                        



Finally.... all ten of us together.

We are the Ehlert's!




Thank you for letting me introduce you to my family. We are truly blessed!

'Lena

1 comment:

Jan Eide said...

Fantastic - the pics, the gathering, the fun AND the people. Just goes to show that the Love of God does not drain a sense of humor out of people. :)