Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Contemplation...

There is nothing as daunting to someone who wants to write as a blank page and a blank mind. I don't want to write just for the sake of writing; I do that for school. My goal for this blog has always been to share what God is teaching me and showing me about who He is. So, as I think back on the past few days, weeks and months,  I contemplate on how He has revealed Himself to me:

"Those who hope in Me will not be disappointed."  
Isaiah 49:23

 "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." 
Psalms 147:3

"For the battle is not yours, but God's." 
2 Chronicles 20:15





"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High 
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty."
Psalm 91:1

"I, even I, am He who comforts you."
Isaiah 51:12

"I will lie down and sleep in peace
for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."
Psalm 4:8



"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in You."
Isaiah 26:3


This is my God...
          my hope,
                my sustainer,
                      my comfortor,
                            my healer,
                                  my peace,
                                        my mighty warrior,
                                             ... the One I can trust.

No comments: